Monday, July 2, 2012

Today is not bad. I have two attachment students and they are both not bad as they are into their 3rd year of their studies and hence more responsive. Took them to MHU round and then saw patients in the wards... and afternoon they got the opportunity to be at NCC to see cancer patients... seriously nice!

Apart from that, i found out that my Uncle Tua Laki is admitted in the ward and hence i informed my parents... actually at first i told my mum... and as annoying as always... "oh ia balik tu mlm or pagi ia dtg balik" i was like... why such comment.... at times i feel she had selective hearing and then nothing... and like she didnt tell my dad too. I was like hello.... go visit... as always the case... they be like wanna visit actually... i mean like one example Aunty Zaleha... i told them visit her often as i knew she was not doing well and eventually she passed away and guess what... she be like oh my i wanted to... typical... and i know this is not the first time... and my dad before with Haiza's dad... told him seriously ill... but didnt visit too... and when he died... he regretted it so much that he didnt make the effort. At times it is ok when you do not know but like hello... i am telling you ppl now and guess what nothing... got time to watch tv... Sinetron... korean series... and nothing.... and at times she only said "eh bis Raain (my cousin) did not inform or call". For me maybe just lazy... tell also wont visit... i dont know why this irritates me so much...

Me different i work there... so whenever i got the chance i will visit while seeing my patients... arrhgg.....

No comments: