Monday, July 30, 2012

At times, i do put provocative things on my FB.. to see ppl's reaction and from there, i can learn more. Sorry it is just me.. very analytical... for sure thing i observed, ppl that we tend to help a lot, would be the last to help us... and they are the first to condemn or run away... they are not true friends.... i know i categorise some....
And well i do not want to be negative... F is here with me. I should be happy but like leaving in less than a week. Leaving me again... oh my.... the only truly people i ever love... til now is you F... and of course... you Dianne.... maybe i am moody as i know i will be alone again after few days... only few ppl can make me complete and you are one of them F.... hence you can understand why i am nervous and a bit moody now... but like you said we should enjoy our time together.... at times i wish i am the girl where i could drop all here and follow you hahaha.... but i am the guy! it is not that simple! But i salute you for being so understandable... and thus y i love you!
On the other note... D is giving birth soon... i can wait for ZARA....

No comments: