Thursday, July 5, 2012

Well... today after work, i went to cut my hair and had facial. And then i saw that Danny called and i couldnot pick it up as still doing my facial. So when i was done i gave him a call. He asked about whether i wanted to go KL... as Azim asked him to go. But i cant as i already have plan on the dates he mentioned. So i said if he was home i would go and drop off his MC... so i went and as always we talked n talked. Apparently it was his mum's bday and his mum asked me joined them dinner at Dynasty. I complied as i had nothing to do and it wasnt nice to turn it down. But i feel bad i didnt get anything as gift.... next time. So i went... and what made me unhappy it was only 9pm and mum asked where was i? didnt go home after work. I know i am hardly out nowadays but once in a while i do need to go out... i am like 30plus and still treated this way... it really made me down! I had no freedom! sigh.... i was just out having dinner with relatives.... thats all.... why other mum can be so cool! Seriously i am fed up!! I been good and see.... at times... i do wanna move out! As i am so fed up... i am grown up but everything and anything she would criticise even to my own earning money! I dont know i feel after a while parents should stop arranging thing and instructing thing to their children... i believe i have right of my own!

No comments: