Saturday, April 21, 2012

For the past few days.. well even last week... i observed this... my pee's colour is a bit reddish. Well as i wasnt wearing my glasses i thought it was just u knw shade... and didnt take note much of it. Maybe i was in denial. Anyhow today when i peed after i did my hiking, damn it was red! Hematuria again. I used to have it before. In OZ... where i tot well simply UTI.. and well eventually found cysts as well as stone in my kidney. Did operation.
But today damn it... again and i hope not relapse. And yes i feel a bit pain now, abdominal pain. Maybe it is due to my excessive exercise. I went Shahbandar where initially i climbed just the 5 hills and then bumped into my JPMC nurses and went with them to do the whole 9 hills route! Lack of water i must say but to have hematuria... not a good sign! Tomorrow will get SOPD appointment again and i need Ultra sound again... aiyo....

2 comments:

tuanseliper said...

hoho.jarang dengar ape itu hematuria.
then search google.oic.baru tau.

hope ok je time appoinment tu nt:) take care of yourself:D

Yau said...

heheh yup i had this problem before and did a surgery. And now mcm relapse.... frm ultrasound before i know i have cysts in my kidney :)