Friday, April 20, 2012

Talking about Artists (singer or actress or actors) in Malaysia, the following are the one i really like. I know ppl love CT and i am not a big fan and till now still cant comprehend why she kind of quoted as no 1 singer as for me, my opinion, there are better singers than her but never got the exposure they deserve........

1. Misha Omar: I think she is a good singer but never have the opportunity to really shine. For me she is No 1 singer... although lately not doing well.... but well given the chance... she may just might be the best!

2. Ziana Zain: She is the real Diva.... no matter what love her!
 3. She is one good actress for me. Very under rated!
4. Well... i am biased as i love this lady hahaha but yes she has proven to us that she is beyond her beauty! she has it all... Talent! Maya Karin... for me No 1 Actress in Malaysia!

5. Shaheizy Sam of course.. No 1 Actor in Malaysia! Seriously he acted better than Aaron Aziz....


Well Saja... nothing to do i do this hahahahaha..... But surely not on my list... Zed Zaidi hahahaha buat lawak la!

3 comments:

tuanseliper said...

ramai girl dari boy? haha. normal la tu kan :p

Yau said...

hehehe suka girls hehehe ye la i dont knw who is penyanyi lelaki yang i listen to... but i listen to many indonesian male singers... hehehe n meeting Judika in person was awesome!

Yau said...

hehehe suka girls hehehe ye la i dont knw who is penyanyi lelaki yang i listen to... but i listen to many indonesian male singers... hehehe n meeting Judika in person was awesome!