Friday, April 20, 2012

Well.. Thursday has always been busy day for me but i m enjoying it. As always yesterday, i was in Tutong Hospital... and well i cant help to think... i received lots of referral for IQ test in regards to mental allowance... MR for OG allowance.. Seriously if i check the stats... its abundant... many MR in Tutong.... many OG (no offence... i date one before hahaha).. I mean wow... this is like open up for a study... looking at background? place? location?
And As always after Tutong, i will go to National Cancer Centre, JPMC to review my patients there... and yesterday one of my pts is deteriorating badly and seriously i dont think he will last long. I know he came in with terminal stage but was more able and i dont knw... the moment he was diagnosed thing went downhill.... :(
Well what to do... this is my job! :) Ya... wonder why some shallow ppl quoted me as "doktor gila" ... for me... well... r u clever enough to be me? Hell no!!

No comments: