Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi, its monday... i know today i will be alone only at my clinic. Yvonne has the career exhibition thingie while Hani has the EB plus course for 3 days. I came early as always and did my pending reports and think of what else to be put in my WHO posters.
It was about 8am... my phone rang and i knw that my clerk was not here yet so i picked it up. The person a lady was like... 'hello, i need to speak to Nursyahmun, so can u please sambungkan, connect me to her'... i was like... what? i am not an operator! I replied "i think you got the wrong number, there is no one name Nursyahmun here (inside my mind, well i do know Nursyahmun)"... and i added "and i am not an operator btw" (god i m the HoD!!). The lady said "oh sorry but i am looking for Nursyahmun, and i was given this no (2240162) i was told this is her direct number so can u connect me". I replied "i am sorry this no is clinical psychology RIPAS and Nursyahmun is not a staff here"... in no way i indicated that i know this Nursyahmun.... "then i said... actually she is at Klinik Psikologi Anggerek Desa not here"... "okay connect me to her... and what her number"... I said again "i am not an operator or directory btw..." before i said i can give you her office number... she stopped me "i was given this number kna gtau her direct number so now i want you to connect me.... or whats her personal number"... i was a bit pissed with her insisting me to connect n connect i only replied "sorry private or personal number, i cant give, i dont even know who you are, sorry about that" and well she hang up.... i wonder how this happened! My clinic number was said to be Nursyahmun's number and i bet no one ever said Anggerek Desa's number is mine. Biar tia la....
For info, i havent slept since last nyte... i could not sleep so i am a bit cranky....
then, My clerk came and knocked my door... and showed me a file... and stated "EEG wanted this patient's report"... i looked at the file... saw the pt and yes i did write report, it is filed in the file. So i ask who asked? EEG as in? For? Doctor? she said ya doctor.... (i was like you didnt say that awal awal) and said Dr Hj Hameed. I checked and like for matter like this... do u have to come to me to ask me to give a copy while she could just solve it... the report is in there... get it copy and frwd... no need to see me and i have to say copy n antar... but another thing is that.... the original copy is in the medical case note already... she could just say to the person whom asked... the report is done n its in the medical note! Simple... like when i got referral i check the medical note for the referral note.... and i hope likewise for this! Arrggghhhh.....
Okay did my work... and then i on my whatsapp as i needed to ask when Christyna wanted to come and see Dr Thazin. I received message from my cousin... shadie... asking about ENT. Not that i didnt want to help... the thing is simply call ENT and make appointment as he is a patient there already. Another thing is that i dont like asking favour again as i want to keep that favour to myself. As i helped lots before where like my other cousins, my aunts and my ex like asking appointment this n that and they took it for granted. Did not turn up and hence it made me bad and furthermore now yes i know Dr Fidah is there... Dr Oha is there but i wont make use of them. I mean come on... you dont do favour for me.... and i want to keep this favour for me.... and not difficult too... just call ENT and stated you are a pt already... and i know you wanted special treatment... sorry la... sometime bagi muka ane payah.... like others... ask MC la... etc ubat la... then i have to antar to them..... bukan berkira but at times, i think i do ppl favours but ppl wont return it.... n this matter i be strict..... my dad or mum pun they know dtg mcm biasa nda minta aku tolong..... lagi kesian.... but like saying oh i tot last time u said you ada kawan d ENT... i do but since ppl take it for granted and i got bad name for it... i stop doing favour....
Monday but eh mcm sanak lang..... and ya one thing i dont get too... some ppl janji nda tepati... mcm seorg atu mati-matian kata oh ya this movie u watching with me... even reminded but guess what liat dgn org lain... not even a courtesy informing.... iatah buat org berharap n then nda kana tepati... who cares la..... nda amanah la tu..... and now it is lunch time... and i stay in... to do some work and update this blog.....
Spoke to Dr Connie tadi abt our WHO day and well hope it will get thru.... and yes i need idea for my proposal project.... i think i will do dementia epidermiology.....
Okay la till later....

No comments: