Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SUDDENLY I TOT OF YOU....

I know that i am in a better place and happier... just now i dont know... i was just watching a movie and it was done in OZ... sydney, melbourne... and i could not stop thinkinng about J... & this is the bit i hated the most... why did i cry... well not really crying but you know tears... I miss you J and i asked the same question... why did you leave me.... unanswered! Damn it... you are not my first love but i know you were the first that i gave it all! ALL! and now damn.... but i know impossible between us! U r like in OZ! *sigh*.... sorry about this Syg.... i cant help it....

3 comments:

tuanseliper said...

something happened mesti ada hikmahnya:)sabar je:D

Yau said...

Tnxs Bai Baizura... yup tot i m totally over but masih ada sisa sakit! dah 4 tahun ne! :)

tuanseliper said...

huhu.yeah i know.tinggal sisa je tu.nanti lama2 hilang lah.haha:p