Sunday, April 1, 2012

This is a question that a lot asked me... who am i with now? seriously... for the past few months after Q... i been by myself... yes i did go out but i felt nothing was serious... at the moment i am not looking... Sorry Dr Liyana, i know u wanted thing to happen between me and Z, your fren... but nah....
Well... a confession, i did date I for a while but at the same time... i was dating A till we were apart due to our own ego... n we paid the due.... and well... i met D and kinda like D while i was on holiday but yes.... we know long distance never work.... but i dont knw....
So i was just happy being fren with C as well although i tot it would be nice if we were more than that... Yes.. C is my ex but we stay fren and the best there is.... and well... few days ago i tot a lot about A and i decided to say hi... and one thing led to another... we were talking and expressing how we miss one another and should not have led our ego came between us..... I tot we want to give it another try...and i said Yes... i know D... i did say i wait but... i cant say no to A.... and well... i am sorry to I as well... have to leave you... i felt nothing between us anymore and i am sorry that i did see someone behind your back while i was out with u....
so now... i guess i am with A having C & D as two that i will never can let go as well but like we agreed... we are all fren... i love you all... C & D are important in my life... but my heart belongs to A....

No comments: