Thursday, May 3, 2012

Before i met up with Amal, i went to my office for a while to get some stuffs. These wat i found on my table. Referrals... patients to be seen... so many... i was mad like hello... dont need to wait for me to make decision as some cases can be seen... i am like use your head la.... and like you guys been working with me for many years dont tell me i need to instruct and direct you all again... sigh... i know i am the only qualified one but still.....
And another thing i found out that my computer was taken.. i was like wat the hell... i was told as i am the HOD only given laptop not PC... but those pcs were extra!  And damn it... cant my staff use their head... like hello... we have two new staffs so the PCs were needed.... we need them! can get the new staffs to sign them! its pathetic... given and taken away!

No comments: