Tuesday, May 29, 2012

For the certain and i wish this will be my last talking about this friend. Yes its you AS... for the certain times and lately... seriously you are fucking annoying... and really pissed me off. I know it has been for the long i know you. You are a person i think do not have the capacity to think.... and if i do neuropsych assessment on you i know u may reveal some disorder to me.. as all these time.. we all suspected that you have some sort of personality disorder... you are fucking not young... do something and get $$$ and some earning for crying out loud... for you... you are the victim... you cant be wrong... its others... in your life always blaming others but yourself! You said Amal not dependent but trust me she is better than you in many ways... we all not perfect but seriously you are among the worst person i have known. You said something about my friend Hanif... but seriously you are just the same... maybe even worse... i know for many time... and for certain times, i am being a friend and hence maybe i dont be harsh and let you be but it has to stop....
The latest antic you did... make me wonder as i think this would be last that i wanna be in touch with you as i had enough of you. You are just a spoilt brat all in bad ways... not even all that...
Yes... you have no principle for yourself... cant think for yourself...  and well you dont even know how to deal with thing... i wont mind you cancel the trip last minute but like asking me this n that... hey u made the decision, deal with it... be responsible for it... why even bother asked me how to get refund etc but you didnt even care about other things... plan etc and like the hotel booked under my name! no wonder like i said on my FB... you are just a piece of shit!
And messaging ppl with the word 'haha'.... wat so funny about it... NOTHING LA MORON!
And so... maybe it is a bless as i think if you have joined us in this trip i would be ended up paying for most of your expenses anyhow like transport and food! okay la good bye Moron!


No comments: