Friday, May 11, 2012

I took this picture yesterday. Look nice huh hahha.... anyhow... this was like around 6.45am and i was about to go to work. At times, it made me wonder, i always be the first to reach the office... say by 7am. And what make wonder that my staffs will arrive like 8am or later... and at times i felt that wow... I am the HoD and i am always the first to reach office. Would not my staffs feel something... and even my clerk arrived later than me. I am not saying they have to beat me but once in a while would be nice. I know office hours start at 7.45am. And i am sorry maybe some disagree but i always reach at 7am and do my work.. and for lunch i may leave at 11.45am (to beat the traffic) but i will always be back to office by 12.45pm or even earlier... and yes i will leave at 4.15pm so i can beat the traffic to go for hiking. But collectively, overall, i still work more than less.

No comments: