Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This morning i felt that i did not want to be that early to office and so i was just lazying around in my room. I was up about 6am and about 7am, my phone rang. I did not want to pick it. From a friend and i read my whatsapp, my friend did text me up. Asking for favour. In my head must be MC. So i chatted up. Yes needed favour whether i could help in jumping or cutting the queue at A&E. I could actually but like i am not at Hospital yet and it is like 7am too early and by then we be busy with rounds and all and i was not at work yet. If i got ready etc... by 8am and by then too late. So i said i could get the Med and MC and just rest. Apparently not for my friend, for a family whom happened to have an interview at 7.30am. I was like that was new. For me just go interview and for med i will forward later. Just weird. If it is me, i would just go the interview. I mean if given MC would that exempt the person from being interview. For me just go as it is such a waste if kena blacklist or unable to get the job.

No comments: