Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wat a day.... at times, i really think people are just selfish thinking of themselves and as if their problems are the biggest and never use their brains to think! As you are aware that i am on my MC after my OP the Uteroscopy. I will use code here although those who read this whom know me and my friends would definitely guess who are these ppl.

1. This person... AS... i just had a surgery and guess what.... AS had pain and even to the point it was surpassed me... whom just had a surgery. Suddenly me whom just had a surgery had to attend to AS's pain and whiny... I fucking pee blood and still.... AS worst than me... whom just a day able to b here and there. And AS when in pain or problem... i try being there... when comes to me... 'Sorrrrryyyy busy'. Had stressful day today i tot need a fren... fucking no....

2. Remember i wrote weeks ago about my date that went horribly wrong when i found out the person (Name L) is my fren's (Name H) partner. I thought that was over and still today got watsapp... blaming me! L told H that we did go out few times after that. I did as L said they nothing going on and i agreed as L kinda begged me to go out and carry on our 'friendship' and insisted that H now to know. I went along as it was just harmless. And for few days... H was like harrasing me and lecturing me about being friends. Disrespecful etc. Not that i am holding any grudges but like i feel H would be the last person to lecture me about that. What H did to me... stole my money etc... i never even mentioned it anymore... and suddenly i am the disrespectful friend... i know human only see it on their sides.... others will normally be at fault. i dont care now. H and L for me both of you are crazy! Remember H... when i mentioned years ago when i said i know your A... you took it the wrong way. In this case i will ignore although you send me many messages asking why... why i did that? why i am like? I am your fren... and yet when you did wrong to me.... ever thought that i am your fren?... HELL no! fuck man... u spoiled my mood! And like i am recuperating from my surgery and you bothered me with this trivial matter well not that i think this is a useless matter.... obviously this L is not faithful to you and you still want him... at least L did it with me... maybe hurtful for you... but H you hurt me first... when i first went out with L... i was happy and told you everything even thanking you as i was really happy.... what did you do to me... you dropped me a bomb stating that L is your partner and you two are going out. How did i feel then? You made a fool of me! Yes i admit part of me is doing vendetta to you! Serve you right!

3. This C... i know you are a friend but at times i feel you do not use your head. When you took my medications for me... you were 'berkata-kata'. I remember when i took your medications i even send  it to your home as you needed rest. With me, i even had to go out and picked it up. And even that i waited hours for you to finish your stupid talk. Asked me go one place and then not there n this and that. I just had surgery. And even that, you asked me for to get MC for your sister and i had to come to office for that while i am on MC. Did i complaint? no.... and today you asked me how about your HSBC card as it was in your office and you were on your off day... what about me... i came to get MC for your sister on my MC day and had to go office as well. See human only care of themselves. And yes when i said pass to my clerk... you were complaining that you came during your off-day and how stupid can you be... you turned up at 1pm (lunch time) when ppl were out to have lunch and You whined my clerk was not there! Are you fucking making sense? and for me... why it has to be me doing all this submission for HSBC
can you not do it yourself!


4. A... out of nowhere... watsapp hi dear and i was like oh god.... need favour... while i was not well... you didnt even visit me while i was admitted. Didnot get out of bed and missed work... need me for MC again.... and whining not well this and that... i am on MC after surgery.... why... like i had to attend to ppl's need what about mind... see humans are just selfish..... Maybe i am not lucky.... But Tnxs Danny Rush... despite what ppl said about you... you know i was in distressed... u called me and be by my side! sweet... but others are just crapped! but ya when they need me... bukan main! i should be more selfish!

No comments: