Saturday, May 5, 2012

Disrespectful?

You said that i am disrespectful friend. Okay H... we been friend since 2000... yes more than 10 years... up and down... 1. You lied to me. I was blamed for your break-up. I came back during summer to be hate by your partner whom claimed that you left you partner for me. I am just your fren never more. 2. You got problem with your work. You think i dont know... oi fucker Your HR Hazimin is my fren too. Even showed me reports of what happened. Not only now with TAIB... but from SCB and even before that IBB... the case you had. And as fren, i never judge. You think i am stupid... 3. You misused me ... getting you MC for your family etc. Did i ever complaint? nah still stay your fren. 4. You borrowed my money... thousands! always say this problem that problem. Remember your ford focus... whom helped to pay the installments for few months ... it was me! To save you from being sued! and you borrowed money this and that... but like you went holidaying all behind my back... to make me wonder you have money but never pay me. Yes i never asked. And i remember once... you borrowed money said you needed it... only later to find out that you used it for you partner... to pay fees to get a maid... stupid thing. And you never want me to know any of your partners. 5. Not once in our duration we know as fren... u came my house for raya while i always go urs. 6. This is many. I always say i like this person that person... only later to know you dated them. And typical you will say sorry actually i dated them.. i know you like them sorry. And still i am your fren. The worse case was with F... and u said you had to break up with F to respect me. Wat the fuck! If you respect me you would not even start relationship with F in the first place! 7. While i was away in OZ... my mistake... gave you my ATM card so that if i need to pay anything i can ask you to do the errands for me. Guess what happened. You ignored me, ignored my texts, emails or sms.... and i found out... you used all my money in my bank. Go holiday here and there... til you drained my account to nil!! until my insurance AIA not paid and my loan... this the bit... i said to you... what you do this to me... my own fren... (these the same word you said to me today). 8. You ignored me many years as you afraid that i will ask my money back. Back from OZ... i tried contacting you but like you ignored me. Changed hp no etc. 9. You only back in my life after you got suspended from TAIB... for taking money. I heard of it.. sorry Your HR told me and even our Friend Hj Maslan told me. Did i judge u? no i just be fren wit you. And yes again and again you borrowd money frm me... and never get any repayment. do i care? no... i am like ah... let it be.... and still be your fren. 10. Now with L... i said i wanna date intro me someone. You gave L.... i had fun even thanking you for it. Wat u did... eh L is my partner.... dont disturb L... mine! is that respectful? U said u and L are couple but L denied it. L begged me for us to go out again and again. And now u are angry with me as you said i am not a good fren and disrespectful. well these are only some of many things you did to me.. just cuz maybe i am partly at fault as i went out with L... all the sudden the bad person is me... when compared to what you did to me... i made a tiny mistake and suddenly you are the saint... i am the bad one! fair ryte... Okay H... i was happy that for once... i did bad to you. Ppl like you once in a while i reckon need to be taught a lesson! not that i dont have remorse but what u did to me today just too much... u r so ego.... so well... as you said i am jahat n all... well let it be then.... FUCK YOU!!

1 comment:

Iffat said...

very controversy!!:)