Friday, November 21, 2008

I have been waiting for a feedback from my supervisor... and it has been a while since i submitted my thesis and paper for publishing. I waited and emailed... just to get "Not yet, but it is on top of the pile". I need the thesis as i need to make it into hard cover bind and normal bind for submission and it will take few weeks for them to conclude the result and put the mark online and enable me to participate in the graduation and sort out the registration! Time is running out... i thought by doing it early and i am well ahead of time... but.... it is so frustrating!
I cant sleep... it is about 7am now... and i have errands today so i reckon i wont sleep then!
Yesterday afternoon, i saw someone at Myers... it was unexpected and i wasnt ready and didnt not know how to react to it. What i can say... i thought i am over it but apparently it still hurt me!....
Thus why i didnt want to stay in and decided to go out. And the night was good. Spent some time with Alvin and well had fun. And just chill and relax...despite unable to sleep thinking about errands today and the disappointing email.
Anyhow... i think i will hit the gym in a bit... til later!

No comments: