Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moving...

I just came back from helping Rai and Euan moving some stuffs for Alvin. It is for storage, it was good that we managed to do all within one trip with two cars. I remember from Blackforest to Highgate before it took about 3 - 4 trips. It is good that Alvin has us to help him as honestly it is not that convenient to ask people especially when it involves lifting up and move here and there. Cant blame him too as he went back abruptly due to emergency. He has lot of things! luckily he choose the bigger place to store. I still think it would be great for him just to rent his current place for summer and once he is back he doesnt have to look for place. But it is his choice, we cant decide for him. And i think he wanna save money too. But Alvin, next time maybe save some money from the work etc for things like this. It is convenient and no headache dude!! Well, maybe it is just me, i chose convenient first hahaha..... it reminded me back when back in Leeds, after the first year, during summer as i stayed longer that people asked me to move their things for them. Just funny, initially, wasnt just me agreed to it and i wouldnt have agreed if it was only me as someone else agreed to assist too as that person stayed for summer as well. But came the time, the person only had specific time to help and god, even that only to move that person's stuffs and in between the person asked whether could moved the person's friend stuffs as well which was not in in the initial plan. Just imagine, the person only free like late afternoon, i wouldnt want to waste time as i rented the car to do the moving. so i started early and moved on my own (with help from my housemate then, Cikgu Selamat) and i moved all things... moved for Ida, Sofiana, Liza and my own thing... thats four person and including Cikgu Selamat stuffs. Take things from basement, it was hard work. And afternoon only to move the person stuffs and i remember when i was a bit upset once after summer where everyone was like thanking the person for moving the stuffs... i remember i was really "jauh hati" and refused any gathering as they planned something before the uni commenced, i kinda "run away" to Liverpool! hahaha... kira merajuk la... i mean come on... i did most of the work and the person got credit too! and like even more than what people gave me. I kept quiet about it and i think the only person that knew was Ida, as i confessed to her why i was away! and sweet her, she made it up to me... we went out for lunch or dinner i think hehehe.... thats old story, am matured now and we all still friend to this day. You know, life is up and down, we cry and we laugh together. Just that it came back to me just now hahaha.... well you know memories. Oh i kinda miss kak Incan too.... as we had so much fun back in Ireland at Eagle Valley, Wilton! hahaha.... all memories!! anyhow... till later!!!

No comments: