Monday, November 3, 2008

I know you are waiting for this Euan! hahaha... well i havent finished the drama as it is nice so i want to take my time but must say it is sweet... well i have another 4 espisodes to go... really nice and good watch... and Kieu... i will finish TWILIGHT tonight! I must say maybe it is the first book that it is a bit lacking in many areas when i compared to other authors but still is nice. I am looking forward to read the second book NEW MOON...
Nothing much really... i had a dream of ex partner... dont want to think much about it as i know i must be strong and move on!! Tnxs Kieu!
I just realised that i only have less than 2 months here... i will book ticket to fly home tomorrow and check with pack n send for my stuffs. So i can get all sorted out! hmm... cant believe.... mixed feeling! hahaha......anyhow... I am enjoying the break now... and well Brooke gave birth to a baby boy! Will visit her! His name Hunter! hehe... ok will catch up later ppl!

No comments: