Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today was a bit tiring... wake up and went out to do some errands n back home for lunch. Went gym a while n rested and fell asleep after finished watching DEVIL WEARS PRADA. Up later in the evening hahahaa... i knw it is not good... went gym again... and Ken Lim joined me and then had supper with him n Ho San.
I finished watching the Jap drama and also the book Twilight yesterday. The book well... it is just okay and i would like to watch the movie as to see how they make it into a movie. The book was just ok... need more character development and details as at times it was just a bit jumpy... and i mean maybe the genre is just not really for me. I am used to read James Patterson's style... i mean i read Harry Potter too and Lord of the rings. Anyhow, will start on the second book NEW MOON soon and see whether it will get better.
And the drama... hahaha... one moral of the drama is that... do something to make thing happened. Only simple words like "I like you" or "I love you" would save you from a lot of trouble. Well, i did experience the same problem like the character in the drama (his name is ken) and well... at certain point i did like "oh damn ken... just say it to the girl!" hahaah and i cant help laughing as when i said that i thought of my fren Ken Lim hahaha.... anyhow... my first love... that was like years ago... i remembered that i like a person and treat the person the best... and yet i never utter the magic words! and apparently for girls, they expect that from us.... and i lost my chance... i remember the person said how i made her confused and she was waiting and waiting.... well apparently we just need to say the words and that would be official while i was thinking like my action spoke more than words! hahaha.... well... that was past... long time over despite maybe i still wont be able to forget but i do move on!
Anyhow... i am trying to do my second paper now and it is slow. I am still blur a bit... will read more journal and figure out... its all here n there at the moment... and well... i need the discussion bit more.... will finish it by end of the week so i can start on my third paper right after! okay.. now is time to sleep.....

2 comments:

Laurane said...

Harry POTTER la. not porters..!??

my fav book(s). so please dont get the name wrong! :P
JK Rowling is genius :)

Yau said...

ok ok laurane wow ... u should b my proof reading person!!