Thursday, November 13, 2008

I havent slept... i couldnt sleep and its about 8am now... i played my game last nyte and got into it... but i know that i had things on my mind.... thus i couldnt sleep...
i been having my break at the moment and enjoying my sweet time... and i was looking through my facebook and my msn... i think i must delete people that i rarely talk to or those who dont even bother at all... as i like it to be exclusive in that only friends... and people that i communicate with. or people that make effort to do so... as i dont see the point having a long list and yet we are not friend in the real sense.... anyhow... well... i missed D... i wish she is here now.... as i know only she would understand me.....
Anyhow...i feel i must get some sleep as plan to go dinner n out later with Jackson and Alvin.
Oh ya... one thing i noted is that now is exam time for most students... good luck. It is just funny people seemed to have limited time busy with this and that, study and assignments but still have time to update blog, facebook, on msn... i just find it amusing... come on people do have self control.... i knw all people are different and unique styles but a friend told me how it irritated her that when she noted some people putting postout like suffering on msn on blog while they could have used the time for better used... i told my friend... i have no comment! i have my views but it wont be necessary be okay for others... and i said.. well.. its their life... not our problems! hahaha.... not that i am selfish but at the end of the day, it you yourself know the best or know better for yourself....
i have done my second article for publishing and will work on my third one soon. My my... i cant believe that i am going home in less than 2 months... kind of excited and well mixed feeling too... back to my life, work life... and i know for sure... it would hard to leave my dearest friend kieu here.... we have bonded well this year.... but well it is life.... well...i will catch up again later.... angel i hope all ok with you and dont forget to update me ya!! You know i am just here!! you know where to look for me!

No comments: