Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hey... it is June 2012. I went to KL for few days. It was supposed to be  group trip but it ended up like just two ppl.. and it is i must say the most boring and dullest trip i been. I rather be on my own. But i did have a good moment... meeting friends... making new friends.

Amazing how you would get to know a person by being with them for few days. Among my whining is that... not everyone is like me... and well i know we shouldnt expect much of people. And i am glad at times, i do change a bit. But one thing that never change... ppl... like i am going KL and yet i will have to make all the efforts to meet with friends there... i mean if ppl are coming to Brunei... definitely i will make effort in welcoming them bla bla... but my god... i just realised i dont really have friends... not to say all.... i mean good enough i was like... hey i am in KL... only respond i get is like welcome... i be like huh thats it? so no meet? and so i leave it like that... just to be blasted later that i dont want to see them... i can never win with these ppl... i m there holidaying of course i had the time to see them.. but i am tired to ask can we meet just to be turned down on the basis we are busy... so i just leave it for them to decide... and well i am glad that this trip i have my pride... you know i was there.... but i wont ask to meet up... and so i only meet up with those really worth....  i only make the effort for those worth the effort.

Well, i wont whine much about this person... but i was expecting it. And the trip really proven to me that i was right. Life is not competing... so what you got ppl number... as if i want those numbers... do u have to be like a kid... "i got bla's number" repeatedly.... i was not looking for anything and if i wasnt there... i bet what would you do. And the incident on the way back... that was the end of it. You are fucking selfish... you knew all along i wanted to get the Swarovski Perfume.. been saying it to you everyday... EVERYDAY!!!! and yet u bought it for urself while you knew they only had one in stock! My you are such an asshole!

Back Brunei.. AS offered to pick me up even that not AS driving asking others. So typical... and like this and that... sorry... you are not on my fav list anymore... and when you were like 'sitaie' when i whined about A... all in my head... you are no better!

Oh my... seriously the trip was the dullest...and i got to stop being friends with all these crap ppl! And another thing... $$$ dont go overseas or holidaying if you dont have it.... like you extended your hotel and yet i had to pay for it.... and like going back to Hotel... didnt you even think of the fare to pay? oh my... sorry i am a lavish traveller... and when you were like oh your cousin got money... i do too and i wont be even staying at that hotel with you if not for you as that is soooo not my standard!!!!

okay ppl... til later....



No comments: