Saturday, June 16, 2012

It is about 5am... i am awake and i feel no point in going back to sleep. I woke up at abt 4pm yesterday (I know!) and well only managed an hour sleep just now well... like i said my sleeping time has been so f*&^ up lately. Anyhow... i been meaning to write at times i feel i am not up to supervise or lead... not saying i cant but i dont know maybe just that i am not a good teacher. Few things annoyed me... and well... i know Hani and Mui never perfect but seriously i really wish Mui would be back to work with us as despite all she has quality that the others do not have. Especially in helping me doing my admin work.
Well... i know i have got two new staffs... too early to judge.... but one is a bit childish and i think will take effort to help and the others at times... ermmm why you do that for.
My other staffs... R... i dont know what to do... very resistant and whatever i said never follow.... Y the worst... just recently a patient's daughter complaint and i know the patient's daughter is right. Y has no skill in communicating with patients at all. This is not the first time. Arrghhh and i wonder why out of nowhere... Y seeing neuro cases and NCC cases....
I am not saying i am perfect but with the lastest case referred by Dr Connie... it did show the differences between a trainee and a qualified one... Y couldnot even say what do psychologists do? No credibility at all....
And least i say about my kerani... what annoyed me... she will convey messages to me that i already know... one example... on Tuesday... morning at 8.25am... i got a call from Hjh Saim... and guess what at about 9am... My kerani came to me... "Tuan, kemarin Hjh Saim tfun"... i be like... "i know as the phone this morning was from her"... Yes she would not know that was Hjh Saim but like hello i was in office since 7am and only now you mentioned it... what the point... Another example.... I received a call from this OTA... saying our WHD confirmed this date and time.... and then an hour later... she be like..."Tuan, OTA kata WHD date and time" ... i was like i know as the phone called earlier was from the OTA..... and i dont know... i would get the message long before her.... with patients etc... what the hell wrong....
And like 'Buku Kedatangan" never be checked and at times my kerani didnt even fill it up herself...
And what annoyed me... i be the first to arrive at work than anyone!! "Sigh"
Seriously i am fed up!

No comments: