Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hi morning... taking a break from my work a while and writing this. I wrote something like this before.... WP messaged stating that she is around. I did not reply yesterday as i was not well and needing my rest. So as today i will be meeting up with Justina and Haslin so i thought may as well invite her for dinner too. I got reply... "oh i already have planned with my friends". Seriously it is ok but my thought was that with us... why if i dont make any plan to meet up then they would be no meet up.... it has to work both ways...  not just one sided. I am already bitter in that whenever i am around in KL... she never had the time so i stopped contacting and like if she in Brunei also... i have to make the effort so i give up now. I am not fussy but like i said it has to be two-ways. Am i right?

No comments: