Friday, June 29, 2012

Lately I been watching a number of Indonesian movies... seriously... they are good... and like Sorry Malaysian movies... so far and well Indonesian movies are far more honest in storytelling and sincere... comeon... stop about ghost, comedy and those 'Mat Rempit' movies... totally an insult to our brains! Please... I only respect few such as Yasmin Ahmad... or Shuhaimi Baba... otherwise seriously... no one... esp MIG movies! or Skop Productions... or that so call Prof movies... all insulting my brain!

Few days ago... i was watching this movie... entitled... AYAH MENGAPA AKU BERBEDA... by the same actress Dinda Hauw... From SURAT KECIL UNTUK TUHAN... oh my she is so brilliant in her acting.... this movie may not be best but still good. Tearjerking to the max.... and very inspiring...


And then I watched this other movie... MALAIKAT TANPA SAYAP... oh  my maybe typical... but still brilliant. Acting by all... just nice... and always very inspiring... and it made me realised that Surya Saputra is an amazing actor... i just finished watching him in ARISAN 2 (a fun and mad movie).... he is just so brilliant.... so versatile....



And i will review some more... still have TANDA TANYA and TENDANGAN DARI LANGIT to watch. 

No comments: