Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today is my birthday... as always i be moody and down... hahaha... got many wishes... glad for that... although some are just annoying....
I know you are my friend Christina... you messaged asking if am free lets go coffee... and i did say yes... and how you reply 'Ok will try' ... what is that? why even asked... and now it sounded like i asked you for coffee.... next time plsss la dont bother....
And my ex... how i wish i be there with you.... you could but what effort you would make.... and how offensive in one of your texts.... "ada me msg u ambil bday present"... sorry thanks for the thought... but like when we broke up... you did the same... "ada brg i got for u from KK, dtg ambil"... I am not worth that.... sorry you dont know me... thats not what i want in life.
And AS... you really such a bitch... at WyWy after you picked me up from Airport... the tagline ppl always use... 'i dont knw what to get for u'... yes ppl complained that they dont knw what i need as i have everything.... i the $$$ to get things for myself... but for me you guys just dont know me... if you are truly my friend... you would know my like....what i want etc.... and AS just passed me a plastic bag.... 'Happy Bday'... can you not be more creative... like what i did to u... like what i did to many... Like what i did to A... took to Zest got little cake n celebrated.... just small but meaningful... and like no one even tot of doing the same to me... it is nice once in a while to be celebrated.... and hence... i decided i will stop doing this to ppl....
But tnxs to my pokerface fren.... make effort called me n like sang Bday song to me ramai-ramai.... see it costs no $$$$ but i really like that.... and ppl asked me why i am so nice to them as they are nice to me! As simple as that!
I dont want anything fancy but like ppl dont get me but they want me to get them.... so unfair!

No comments: