Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I was conversing on watsapp with my ex just now... my ex was asking when am i free... as my ex got my bday gift for me! I happened to say that i am with my new partner... my ex sounded well... i wont say not happy... but ya maybe... well... my new partner is my old fren... we been togther for a long time with an understanding that we are together... who else... F.... and well at times i dont get why Danny digged out about my past... and last time showed me pix of my ex Q with new partner... well i looked at it... and well like i said i am over it... i felt nothing but i did feel sorry... and well i just the best of luck! :)
I have F now... maybe we are not like a couple but i like the way and thing that we have.... stress free and more to mutual understanding etc....
And oh ya... i wont be joining the group to Miri....

No comments: