Thursday, June 21, 2012

I told myself before not to be too helpful with people. Okay a friend asked me before about car insurance and i explained that i changed my car insurance to TAIB and through the bank it was cheaper. And so he wanted to do the same. And so he asked for favour. And since one of my cars is needing new insurance i was like well ya lets do it together and may as well. And so like on his FB he asked people whom worked for TAIB and i was like hello... i am helping you with it. All we need to do is to go bank and do it. And since i am doing mine too so wanna come with. He responded saying that he is only free at night... i was like Hello... no bank open at night! Moron! and like oh ya weekend i am back to KB... fine... i was like weekday monday... lunch time or so.... replied... oh monday ... tuesday... i have training... so i was like no time would be good for you then... and hence i did not reply and leave it like that! like i am trying to help here dude! Do it yourself then! and hence reinforced the idea to myself... not to be helpful to ppl again!

No comments: