Saturday, June 16, 2012

I know this is not a big thing... i feel that i have no friends... i just realised no one make any effort this yr (apart from Psych Team and my family of course) to celebrate my bday... i mean just a simple one... like i did to AS and A... i wonder is it hard for them... at least a bit... a small cake... at least i feel appreciated.... and with this... seriously... i will not bother abt anyone bday anymore... dont expect anything again frm me.... and i hate the fact when ppl will say... oh as u r so there, out there... we cant do anything as we wont match u... cant get u gift as u have money... u got them all....
I am like... u belanja me kopi and spent it with me... i be like hell happy.... this is nothing... when it is their bdays... i be organising... i be spending... when mine... ppl expect me to spent on them too... aiyo... it is hard to be me....
Another thing... ppl were shocked to learn i am actually single... ppl were like... u r this, u r that... cant be... but it is hard to find one sincere one... or if i like someone.. they b like... i cant, as i am no body... i m like this... you are like that.... at the end of the day... i b with myself if like that.... 'sigh' well i am kinda liking it..... anyhow til later....

No comments: