Sunday, October 19, 2008

BAROSSA TRIP









Hey,


I went for a trip to Barossa today. Kieu asked me before but i couldnt make it as i wasnt free, and i thought why not i go this time. We went in 3 cars and well, it was bumpy ride hahaha as i am not used to being a passenger and did make me feel headache. Anyhow, i did enjoy myself.. we went to Lavender Farm, and went to some winery and wanted to go to Lego Land however it was closed. Maybe next time. We went to Tanunda but couldnt find the Ghost town, but we did go to the cemetery. Apparently Tanunda is a haunted town in South Australia. Hmm.. i did feel freaky at the cemetery. Just feel a bit weird that we visited cemetery and i felt freaky but the area was lovely. Anyhow, i am really tired. Anyhow... some pictures here and more on my facebook as always!

No comments: