Thursday, October 23, 2008

It is 3am now. I just finished doing some refine to my thesis. I know i have been keeping it aside these few days as i been busy and unable to touch it. The three days in clinic had gone rather quickly and very busy with patients and the project. And for three consecutive days, i reached home and went to sleep, up about 7pm or 8pm. I dont like it, as i missed my TV hahaha and my gym so i went to gym at night around 10pm instead. Similar today, i was up about 9pm even worst! And ate my dinner and went gym for an hour. And then showered and decided that i do some work on my thesis the literature review bit. I managed to do some and now it is about 70% finished. Will do the rest tomorrow. It is so hard to get information on how anxiety affects malays! will do my best and then will do the research paper bit, will be ok as all i need to do is add a little here and there n run SPSS to get more tables and ANOVA. Damn i m not good at this! Hopefully will finish by next week. My supervisor will be back in 2 weeks time and expect me to submit it by then and so i can continue with the second and third research papers (which is just extra bit not part of the course).
By the way, i had my final placement review today and it went well. I can say i have passed! hehe.. just need to submit my clinic log book and presented 2 cases to the clinic coordinator at uni and then i will be officially finish my clinic!!!!!!!!!!!! wow... its been 2 years ya!! and then will be busy with things going home!! I do miss home when i think about it... but then again, i am ok wherever i am! Just that maybe there are many things to look forward to back home! Okay i guess i will sleep now and get up later go gym and do work and meet up with kieu.. which remind me to msg Terry for our usual catch up and meet up on friday. Anyhow... smell you later!

No comments: