Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GOOD MORNING LOVE....

hello...
i know my title is so like... hmm... it sounds better in malay ... hahha SELAMAT PAGI CINTA hahahah.... well no reason for that.... just that i feel very energetic this morning and hyper. Eventually, i managed to get the cheesy wrap from Hungry Jack for my breakfast. It was not that good as it seemed to be on telly! I was like "damn you advertisement!" yes... really not good... well for me. Still prefer the brekky at McD. Sorry.... and the hash brown was not good too. Maybe i am just used to McD brekky.
Anyhow, i feel so bloated now after eating the wrap and like oh my... no good... while writing this my supervisor arrived and i stopped a bit and discuss our plan for the day. I have referral from the ward and i will see the patient today. And i have few feedback sessions to give today. Yay... so it would be a productive day for me! which is good. So i reckon i stop here and will continue later.... see ya.. and have a good one!

No comments: