Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FINISH!!



I cant believe that my placement is over now. I know it has been almost a 2 year thing and eventually i just finished my final placement just now! I just came back from Glenside Hospital and that was the end. Ha ha.... I feel glad i know but just need to swallow it hahaha.....that i m done! Finish!
I started the day as usual. As today is wednesday, as always, i will go McD to get my breakfast and brought it to repat. Well... just for mementos, i took some pictures...
I didnt do much today, i just do some last minute work and wrap up everything, returning keys and pass etc. I did do some amendment for angel.
Well... we had our lunch as marking my last day. We went to a Italian food place i think was at Mitcham. Had it with my supervisor, Julia and my co-supervisor, Dr Andrew. I ordered the spinach ravioli...
And then back to Repat and packed up as we needed to go to Glenside Hospital for monthly Neuropsych case conference and the cases presented today were brilliant. One was on delirium and cardiac thingie and one on white matter changes with auditory hallucination. I managed to attend four so far and i could still remember the first one i was blur! hahah n started to pick up then after. I did my presentation last month and it was awesome! ahhah and today i was very attentive as now i know my stuffs! and then finish! oh my... said goodbye and went home!!
Now it is time for thesis!!!! hahahaah... will rest tonight!! ok then!!

No comments: