Tuesday, October 7, 2008

RAYA GIFTS




Hello ppl... been few days i didnt write... i try to update as often as i could. Anyhow... after raya, been back to normal.. back to work... monday was public holiday but i did go to Repat to do some works.. and today was not that bad as well. First day uni for most people and i thought the traffic would be pack but not bad actually.... and my supervisor had errand and came a bit later and so i did my own work... did reading for my thesis thingie and reports writing. And i had a patient for assessment and that pretty occupied my day. Been okay and please with how thing has been going lately.

Oh ya... i gave myself a treat for raya... once in a while i spoilt myself... hehe... i got myself this panasonic camcorder a simple one model SDR-S7... just nice and small size which i like... last time i got myself Sony camcorder which cost me a fortune and it only lasted not even 1 year... bought it as for my brother wedding and it was good to have a handy cam to take some videos.... and i remember my brother took it to UK and once he was back, it was spoilt... send to shop and they said it wasnt covered and they couldnt get the part for repair. What a crap shit! hahaha.... and at that time i was here in Adelaide.... well that one thing gone to the drain... and this one i got it as i thought it would be fun to have one despite i know i hate to be recorded hahaha but my sis's wedding is coming up so may as well... and i got a company for my smiley! Ho san gave me Mr Doraemon aka Mon Mon as raya gift! hahah so my miss 'conie smiley' is no longer alone... hahaha... look at them so cute! Mon Mon and Conie Smiley!!

and oh ya... ppl kept saying about losing an hour due to the light saving time... for me eh people... we gained an hour before and no huha... always human... lost so "bising"!! hahaha... Night people!! Have a good day!!

No comments: