Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello... these two days i have been feeling quite tired and fatique... headache and hungry! hmmm... anyhow it has been good at clinic... many things to do.. wont talk about that... anyhow tomorrow is my final placement review!
Oh ya... few days ago, a friend asked me about relationship and as i was tired i could not give any advice or opinion on that and i did say i will write it here. I am no expert in this area as i am suck at it too but i will give my opinion as a friend. The thing is that my friend is in this relationship which just began not even a month and out of nowhere suddenly, a new person appeared and think this new person is a better one (i quoted "100 times better") and realised that it was a mistake to start the relationship with the first one. You all out there would say, "hello, this is so simple!". I thought so too. I mean why start the first relationship when not sure and it shows how much my friend actually like the first person. I did ask and my friend clarified that he did not want the relationship in the first place. I was like... hmm... i remember he mentioned to me that he liked the person and wanted to be with that person. My friend did mention he felt pressured to be in that relationship as he liked the person and wanted to be in relationship despite the fact that he was not that sure. But he did. That is one point. He did think and made up his mind, he entered the relationship despite the fact he did have few conditions, he was not really wanted to commit the whole way in that relationship and just take it slow. However he did agree to be in the relationship. That was a mistake i think for him. As he wasnot that committed and met a new person. And somehow think this new person is much better! And he mentioned that he was glad as the first person somehow showed him that the relationship was a mistake as he found a new and better person.
Well, i have few points here for my friend:
1). It was not wise to start the first relationship as not sure and felt pressured. No one could force someone to be in the relationship. You did say yes and agreed and for me, show some responsibilities in that. I know you did mention you didnt want it but my point is you did say yes to it.
2). I think as you didnt want that relationship in the first place (and yet didnt want to lose the person) and hence you always come up with excuses to show/prove or convince yourself this first person was not good. Subconciously you act that way.
3). I would say and ask you what make you think that this new person is better. You said there is chemistry, and yet you did say the same about the first person too. I think it is just a way for you to get out.
4). well, if you want this new person, it is up to you. I cant decide. You have to think for yourself. And well, i would say end the first one first before jumping right into the second one. And i would ask you to be sure or else you would just repeat the whole thing again, as you did say you are easily bored with a person. And this had happened before. And you know yourself better.
5). About time to grow up and out of fear. Be a man... and be nice and wiser and mature.
6). Be nice and dont keep saying, "i rather hurt people than people hurting me". Do care about people feeling.
7). Well... all is actually up to you... i have no right or whatsoever for your doing... i am just looking after your best interest as a friend.
Anyhow... it is not my place to say anything really as i am not perfect myself. Like i said to you.. dont take any offence out of this. I am just trying to make you do the right thing and assist you in anyway that i am possible. But at the end of the day... it is all up to you!

No comments: