Saturday, October 11, 2008

WHEN MY MIND STUCK AND BLOCK...









Hi... i cant do work... all seems to be blocked... not motivated to do my work... i am supposed to finish my second paper for my journal publishing now so i can get started on my third one.... well... typical me... i wont forced... i cleaned the house... did laundry... still not motivated at all to do work... I went to the gym... and did some work out... normal routine.. and eventually the pool is back to use but the SPA is still not working yet! damn... anyhow... i am hoping that after all these i would have the mood to do my journal! well apparently not still... i ended up cooking hainan chicken rice... with soya chicken! haha thanks CY for your suggestion! anyhow... i will try and do my journal... now i want to iron my clothes! catch u later!

No comments: