Monday, October 13, 2008

WHAT A DAY...

Woke up this morning, i was like dragging myself up. I felt so lazy, i think i been hit by lazy bug! Totally didnt do anything during the weekend.. Just lazying around... pretty bad! Anyway, came to clinic and i wanted to do my reports but i didnt have the file so i did some reading and did some amendment to my thesis. I saw the board and i noted there was referral and i felt so lazy. I just did my work and reading while waiting for my supervisor. She came and as i expected.. she asked me to see the patient... and well i couldnt get the patient as he was in the gym with the PT. And i went and looked for my patient that i couldnt see last week for feedback. And while in the ward i thought i saw Parnoon there... talking to one patient. And talking in her native language. Interesting. Anyhow i gave my feedback and went back and informed my supervisor that i would look for the patient at 11am. I managed to get to the patient and did my neuropsych assessement. I was a bit not motivated and like sleaky, poor my patient hehe but i did try my best. I was just not myself and i just did the assessment as quickly as possible.
Anyhow right after that things went pretty much okay... did the scoring and discussed the case. And report writing. And went home and went gym. Then thought of what to eat for dinner. I had no idea so i just put out satay sauce, put chicken n vege, n mixed with the rice hehehe... Satay Fried Rice... hehehe.. and now i m here writing on my blog and watch Friends!! I love this series... so i catch up with u all pretty soon! Oh ya... Kieu so sweet... got me honey peanut! hehehe....

No comments: