Thursday, October 9, 2008

RESEMBLANCE..

Do we look alike?

Hi ppl...

things have been quiet after raya... clinic still the same... and busy as well... will finish soon! great! Anyhow... today i was at work and around 9am i went to the Day Rehab Service to book a time(1pm) for a patient to be seen.. while i was there... i saw the board and the patient was book for a PT session the time i wanted to have, so i asked a PT there can i switch the time as i only needed to see the patient maximum 30 mins... not a problem, i got it... but the funny thing was that... there was this nurse beside me, while i was talking to the OT person, the nurse passed me a card which i need to put on the board as booking with my label in it... the funny thing was, she gave me DR card to stick! She thought i was the rehab DR hahaha... the OT lady corrected her and gave a correct label with NEUROPSYCH in it. Okay, then i went to rehab A to see patients there and by 1pm i was back at Day rehab and the nurse was there. While waiting we talked, and she asked my name again and i mentioned to her and who i was under. She wrote my name on the board with my extension number depsite that my name already there beside my supervisor hahaah... but the thing was when she said sorry as earlier she thought i was Dr Abg Fahmi! It made me laughed... i mean maybe course we both Malays that she thought i was him... Dr Abg Fahmi is the rehab doctor there... and this lady, her name Lynette saying how i look like Dr Abg and she was convinced that we both related! I was like wow... even in OZ people thought like that as back at RIPAS, people always mixed us up... many people approached me and like... oh sorry "thought you dr abg" back in RIPAS! hahaha and now here! i wonder do we look alike? hahaha... and like last year here at my apartment agent office when i asked for parking, the person was like... didnt you come few days ago asking for parking... i was like... no... and the person was like... you did, you are abg right? ... see people thought i was him..... oh... hahaha... just sharing.... anyhow... i only have roughly 3 weeks with Repat and now i tend to know more people and time to go again! Typical... anyhow... i catch up with you people later!

No comments: