Friday, October 10, 2008

JUST A FRIDAY...

Hey,
I am at uni computer pool... i thought that i am supposed to have a meeting with Kurt... well... technical problem... i did remember about arranging meeting after the 10th Oct at 1pm for every friday with him... but i was not sure that it was after and not included the 1oth Oct hahaha... like i said technical problem! hahaha... anyhow... thats mean next week then and just live it with. Anyhow, never mind... will do my second paper on the way as my diary stated by next week should finish the second journal... well i did the result section just the discussion bit, and summary and abstract to be done... hopefully will finish by next friday and forward it.... and will start on the third paper right after.... anyhow... it is friday.. i have plan and all been set for the day, next is having lunch, then meet up with Terry and Kieu and dinner etc... well, i am hoping my saturday just to be at home... do my work... but i reckon the weather is getting better... and hence would tempt me to do outings! Anyhow... you people have a good day too! I know i will!

No comments: