Friday, October 3, 2008

HOW THE RAYA BEEN SO FAR...









Hello ppl,


once again i am here in Adelaide... thanks so much for the RAYA wishes... it was heaps!! Some asked me how did i spent my Raya... the first day... i was in clinic! hehe.... it was a busy day indeed for me.. didnt celebrate at all... just spent time... seeing my patients... and i had a presentation that day... one of the requirements for my placement. I was dragging at first to do it as like it was a case conference to the other neuropsychologist and i felt that i wasnt good enough and a bit intimidated.... i didnt know why i feel that way.... i mean they are all experience neuropsychologist and compared to me... i felt small! anyhow... it went so well! I was pleased with it... and after that i felt so relieved and so happy. The case i presented was really interesting and the feedback was good! After the presentation, one lady from Women Child Hospital came to me and said it was good. Dr Linley came and asked where i came from and which uni... that made me feel so good! hahaha... well... i am happy!

Anyhow... nothing much really for raya just stayed in and watched TV... and well, me, Euan and Syubb decided to throw an open house thing this coming saturday... thats something to look forward to. Today we did the shopping for food for saturday and we did decorate my place. Here are just some photos... Kieu was there too lending her hands! hehehe... and we then watched a movie entitle "FEEL THE NOISE"... and it was a shit movie!! Well, what do you expect from Jennifer Lopez as the producer!!! hahaha... it was so crap! Welll, it was Syubb wanted it hahaha... ya ya blame it on Syubb! hahaha,.. anyhow i really looking forward for the open house on Saturday... and will keep you all updated! Good night and enjoy the HARIRAYA again!

2 comments:

Laurane said...

HEY congrats on your presentation!! forgot to mention it on saturday. and thanks for having me over for your open house. had fun. food was good :)

Yau said...

Hey... the pleasure is mine laurane... tnxs for coming again!