Sunday, October 12, 2008

RESPONSES..

I was kind of laughing myself off a little bit... on how certain thing you do and people comment on it.... I put my pic while i was at the pool as my picture on facebook... some was like "wow" daring and some like "oh god" like disgusted... well i dont care.. i am not hurting anyone and i know some was like... "ha ha ha" and thought it was amusing. This is kind of thing that i like to perceive from people, how certain people react to certain things... and it is just my habit to learn and observe people behaviour. It is funny where people attune to what you do hahaha.. for me as long as i think i am okay with it, that was matter and as long as i am not hurting anyone. Anyhow thanks for the feedback people.. and like i said... i do what i like to do hahaha.... as long as i know my limit!

2 comments:

conie said...

yeah! do what you like.
I always mind what people think.
But I guess if you are not hurting anyone then it's ok =)

Yau said...

haha... tnxs conie dearest!