Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hey, i just came back home. It has been a long and very productive day today. And i didn't manage to finish report just now as it been busy. I didn't even have lunch well that by choice, just ate a burger. I went to see my patient, was quite a difficult one as due to limitation i could not do much assessment especially with the one i needed the patient to use hand. The patient fell and had a SAH. Well it is a term, sub-arachnoid hemorrhage anyhow, i didnt check the MRI or CT but i was assuming left side of brain as causing right sided hemiplegia... and well, despite that the patient seemed not motivated and well i needed to have lots of encouragement and persuasion to conduct the assesment as the patient felt it was not necessary. And well the patient was "nice" and "cooperative" but easily giving up and at time i could sense the sarcasm hahaha... anyhow i did my best and then i gave feedback to my previous patient that i saw on monday. And this is another one that seemed so not pleased with the progress and looked like sleaky. Well, its part of the job, it has up and down. It did make me felt frustrated but i kept saying to myself this is just part of the job, at times there are pleasant patients and at times there would be hard ones. Just do the best as i can. And like i managed to get summary report done and headed home. And i feel like i want to be alone by myself and well the feeling just that i need some time by myself and do not want to be disturbed. I may go get some dvds later. And i just need the pool and SPA as i think i am mentally tired ahahah.... and need to be recharge but despite all that i feel so positive and happy, which i am glad. Okay i will head to the pool now... i am too tired to go gym today and give it a break!

No comments: