Friday, September 19, 2008

Among Favourite movies of all time...




Just more on movies that i love ppl... among my fav of all time!! watch them lots and still make me ... a bit weepy! well... really like... ALWAYS REMEMBER I LOVE YOU.. the young stephen Dolf... always a classic... WHITE SQUALL.. based on true story... a good movie with young Ryan Phillipe in it... the part he was stuck and couldnt get out with Scott trying to get him out was among the memorable moment in the movie that will make you cry... trust me! And DEEP END OF THE OCEAN... remember watched it on my flight to London.. and it was good and make me teary slightly... and i remember very well arrived in Cork, Ireland.. a dearest friend, Sabreena was saying "Yus, have u watched this movie called DEEP END OF THE OCEAN? It's brilliant... i got the vcds... we must watch it!" and i was like "Sab, yes... on my flight... loving it!!" and so we watched it together!! hahaha.... ok movie reviews over.... till later that it!!

No comments: