Friday, September 12, 2008

DILEMMA


Hey people,

I was just listening to my old-time song by ELLA entitle Kesal.... it made me to think certain situation. I mean relationship. I was just thinking like... what if you are in a relationship where your partner just took you for granted. Never have time for you and all your partner think was for himself/herself. Like let just say your partner neglected you, do not care and bother about you. Like always busy with work or study and dont even know wat you are up to etc. Do not even bother make any effort to make time or even pay attention to you.

I am just wondering you would start rethink or for example if there is someone out there, like you and pay more attention to you. Would you give it a go and a chance? Would you consider that as cheating? As you have not finalised your thing with your partner. The thing is that you cant even have discussion about it as your partner do not have the time for it. Do not even bother to ask how are you despite knowing the fact you have appointment with doctors etc. And always not there when you needed them the most.

I dont know but maybe for me, i think i will rethink and get out of it? he he he... mayb i have so much time that i think about thing like this... just cause i listen to the song by Ella! he he but i think this is a real situation people can face out there... maybe even me! he he... just to share!!

No comments: