Monday, September 15, 2008


This is a poem recited by Jack McPhee (kerr Smith)from Dawson's creek... the poem he wrote when he came out... for me this poem can be intrepreted in many ways how we all are afraid of many things... oh people... i am putting it here as i think this poem is good and well, Dawson's creek is a show that i used to watch and follow up before... like Jen Linley (Michelle Williams)... but so so hate Joey Potter (Katie Holmes) so indecisive and that character should be killed off!! hahaha... well thats the value of entertainment... enjoy!


"Today. Today was a day. The world got smaller, darker. I grew more afraid. Not of what I am but of what... I grew more afraid. Not of what I am but of what I could be. I loosen my collar to take a breath. My eyes fade. And I see... Him. The image of perfection. His frame strong. His lips smooth. And I keep thinking. What am I so scared of... I wish I could escape the pain, but these thoughts invade my head. Bound to my memory, they're like shackles of guilt. Oh God, please set me free..."

No comments: