Sunday, September 21, 2008

WAT I BEEN UP TO..



hello...

last i wrote i think was wednesday... about me life... nothing much as thursday onwards normally my off clinic time... nothing much... wake up late on thursday and was lazy to cook so i called Kieu and we went out for dinner..... and since we got nothing to do we ended up at harbour town... just getting some stuffs... i needed cufflinks... and a cool one i got... tnxs to kieu... she spotted them... and had coffee like always and our normal catch up and chit chat... and then headed home as next day we had appointment with Kurt... our thesis supervisor... i had mine 9.30am and hers was 10am after me.... hahah so went home... mayb cuz of coffee... i couldnt sleep and she told me too... she couldnt sleep til like 5am!!

meeting with kurt was great.... i suggested that as my study and data are lots mayb i can divided and do three separate studies/journals as putting all into one is a bit too much and kurt was pleased to comply... i knw more work but i m up for it... 3 journals rather than one... of course!! and well happy meeting n done and kieu's turn... was a good one too...

spent most afternoon with her.... accompanied her lunch... and then had to go as i needed to cook for my breaking with Euan and Syubb.... and took some pic for our raya.... and then rushed again for my coffee and catch time with my other frens....

and came saturday... woke up a bit late again!! damn!! i wanna wake up early!!! and so can do some reading.... cooked n do some cleaning chores... ironing clothes like always... and then ready for meeting with Terry.. did msg Ken and Pei as well... and kieu... well Kieu couldnt join... so just me, Terry and Pei.... and Saw ken there... with Ben etc after their match.... dont knw and their "bag" ahaha.... anyhow chatted wit terry ,.... and after Terry left... bumped into Kar Yee and her fren... chatted a bit... and then Kieu called... n then decided to meet up with her... we went to Cibo for coffeee again and our normal heart to heart talk... hahaha... and then we walked around rundle... and hindley as we needed our walk... and plan our exercise thing after the fasting month!! hehehe... anyhow... thats about it... tomorrow... sunday... wanna wake up early to clean my car... and go highgate a bit... and dinner with Laurane, Conie, Marina etc and ready for my normal routine for work... Monday is back again... hopefully... it wont b as slow as last week,... and i hope things r better!! hehehe... ok just some pics... with Terry and Pei... my hair so messy!!!

No comments: