Thursday, September 11, 2008

VISIT TO DENTIST

Hello... it been some time i had my dental check... just a couple week ago, i volunteered for a second yr dental student at RAH. And got x ray done... seemed that i need a lot of restoration to be done... some can wait and some need a.s.a.p. So as today was my off day i booked an appointment with a private dentist, its the same one i went last year for my wisdom tooth extraction. So today i went there and was informed some restorations need to be done. I was aware of that. i thought i wanted to do just the one that need to be done as in a couple of month i will be home and will do the rest there as it is free and cheaper. Anyhow, the treatment went okay and the dentist told me about the next one i need to do. Then i told the dentist that i will do it once i am back to my home. And he said, not that he meant offensive but he thought would be good to do in Australia as the system and equipment more advanced and the dentists are more well versed etc. I was like... hmm... little he knows that i do not need to pay that much and almost all the dentist back home are uk educated and they are well versed too! Talk about arrogant!! And i told him my home country and when he was talking he gave example of certain clients did the same like me but eventually came back to him.. but the example he gave was people from Vietnam... i am not! haha well just to share here... and normally i do not need LA to do fillings but he insisted i needed one and i hate the numbness afterwards so troublesome! anyhow.. just wanna share here.. dont mean anything else!! Catch u all later!

No comments: