Friday, September 19, 2008

Origin of Yau...


hi,

some friends asked me about the name "Yau"... how i derived it... all i can remember it was back to my secondary school... with my friends back then... like James, Jonathan, Kevin... to name a few... Kheng lee.. Edmund, Chee Kwang and Rodney.. wow i wonder how they are doing ... we go our own way as you knw that is a process of growing up and some are even like a stranger now... n it seems ages i see any of them... last i saw was Rodney.. during couple years ago Raya, he came to my open house...... anyhow back to the name "Yau".. at that time, i didnt bother remembering people name simply call ppl "you" and "you" hahaha... u knw the young me, hippy and chippy... i knw their names... and so some ppl like hmmm "you" "you" to me and eventually sounded like "Yo.. Yau"..... and like James.., whenever he called my name... it was so quick.. it ended up sound like "yau" and its kinda stick to me for the whole secondary years... to college... and i was kinda okay wit it... and kinda cool! and some pple called me "yau" as they said i normally acted crazy and like a "siyau" which means mad or something hahah... well furthemore "Yus" and "Yau" kinda rhyme hahaha... and so it has became my nickname... esp when i was in UK... as i used to live in the same house with this lady who was kwn as Hjh Yus... so to avoid confusion, i introduced myself as "Yau" hahaha... and some ppl think i was chinese hahaha... well as back in secondary school... almost all my friends were chinese... i still remember, i knw wat they talked about in Hakka... as spent too much time with them hahaha... but lost it now... damn! ahhaha.... anyhow thats how the name "Yau" derived... my attitude with the word "You" to ppl... my craziness and my chippy hahaha... and like the name hahaha.... "Yus" or "Yau" is just me.... well thats all i can remember... hahaha... n i do feel at times... i am a "Yau" heheeh......... well for most... the name "Yus" is the one for me... and for some i am "Yau" to them... both are fine wit me! ok ppl... til later... Muahzzz!!!

No comments: