Monday, September 22, 2008

Here comes Monday....




Hey ppl...

It not too bad today... i knw its monday... despite i slept late i managed to get up on time and wasnt that sleepy and i was in my clinic like 8.25am.... not bad ya... and like it was raining when i arrived at Repat... i started my day reading some journal while waiting.... managed to do some work for my thesis...

My supervisor came about 10am... and wit her permission... i went to the ward n see pts... not bad... i did that till about 1pm... hehe and by then my supervisor got pt to see and i am in my clinic doing the needful... note writing, scoring and report! well time flies not too bad... i must say....

anyhow... yesterday i meant last nyte... went out dinner with Laurane, conie, Haris, Marina, Magdalene and Jin... nice dinner we had.... and not bad... was full at Bazu... and then chill out that place... dessert place where Buddha bar is... anyhow... nothing much for today... pretty much ok .... so i stop here... hehehe... some pics ppl!

No comments: