Monday, September 15, 2008

A SLOW AND PAINFUL MONDAY...


hey,

i am not saying i was in pain... wat i meant by painful monday as it was so slow pace... seemed forver and yet the time passed so slowly... well... it was hard to get up this morning... i went to bed around 2am after finished talking to my "angel" hahaha....anyhow as predicted it was raining in the morning... it was a slow journey to Repat as it was raining heavily and the road was jammed. For once, i came after my supervisor... it was still okay... and discussed a bit, small talk about how the weekend was and then back to work... finalizing some report... and waited for 10am to see a patient in the ward... i filled my time with checking emails etc and do the needful. And then time to see my patient to do some more assessment... a nice patient... on the way i saw George@Danial at the nurse station at Rehab C... was reading the casenote... he looked tired and dull a bit... i mean normally he cared about how he looked like... and looked dark... anyhow... didnt talk much... he was just reading the casenote for his literature research... which made me wonder how much can u spent time on literature research... mayb a project i dont know... as it seems took him forever... anyhow not my business.. went see my patient... finished... and came back n do the needful... write up etc... n report... and then i decided to do my slides for my Glenside case presentation on the 1st Oct... knowing me i wont leave it to the last minutes... spent some time doing it... and done... just need some touch up and more detail in certain areas... especially background... n then i need to find some research on Mixed or reverse language lateralization to back up my presentation... and done that... and time was like 2pm... i feel like forever... so do like some reading and discussion with supervisors.. and eventually i couldnt take it hahah as i done all my work for the day.. i asked permission to go back a bit early... i was permitted he he.... anyhow... gone back... stop at Big W for some stationary shopping and Wolly for vege... and headed home. One day done.... maybe cuz of fasting as well... easily tired...anyhow like i said it was a slow monday and painful! hahaha... anyhow... glad to be home... not that i dont do anything... i m back doing my thesis... he he... anyhow... til later.... angel angel... where r u! hahaha......

1 comment:

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

Aww..I miss danial ~ =P