Thursday, September 25, 2008

DI MALAM YG SEPI...THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YOU.....


hi again...

its about 1am now... i slept after eating for breaking as i didnt feel so well... my throat n like nak demam... so i did msg Laurane and informed her i wont be joining them for HQ.. mayb next time.. i dont want to be sick and i think rest is better...

Well after sleep feel slightly better and watched this DVD "Penelope"... modern fairy tale... not bad... anyhow... after that... i feel a bit bored... and wanted to have coffee... so i texted Joshua whether he was free... luckily he was free... so went out and chatted with him over coffee... just normal stuff and life... and will go bowling with him soon... as the last time i couldnt make it....

and then i was back home... well before that went to Coles to get some stuffs... and home...

online as usual... and someone gave me a nice thing... and made me smile... he he just for me to know... and again i feel so love and lucky... made me smile... like a remedy and made me feel so much better and dont feel unwell anymore!! thanks you u!!!!! i knw kwning you is best!

No comments: